PA Surveyors are a Client driven Chartered Surveying company that will go above and beyond to ensure every job is carried out to our highest standards. Our experience covers a broad range of Surveying to include:
- Pre-Acquisition Surveys For Residential & Commercial Buildings;
- Valuations For Lease Extension, Freehold Purchase, Probate, Property Purchases;
- Project Management, Specification & Tendering;
- Architectural Drawing Work, Planning & Building Regulation Design;
- Party Wall, etc Act 1996 Advice;
- Boundary Disputes, Land Transfer Plans & Lease Plans;
- Dilapidation & Condition Recording For Commercial Leases;
- To name but a few!
All our Surveyors are Chartered Members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Why Instruct PA Surveyors?
Every property is unique and has different issues, not to mention their construction techniques as well as having various alterations over the years. Our Chartered Surveyors have the experience necessary to give you the relevant tailored advice for your investment.
We also aim to provide information on the urgency of any repairs as well as timeframes for when such work should be implemented.
Furthermore, we are happy to provide input on any proposed alterations – bringing in our architectural knowledge and building project experience. Often many Clients later instruct us to design and manage extensions/loft conversions etc within their home.
Please contact us to obtain further free advice and a no-obligation quotation.